If you are new to nikki, you might want to read this introductory post I wrote a while ago.
Among the things I’ve been hacking on today:
- if you tried to open a non-existing directory the server would crash, now it’s simply telling you you’re trying to do something nasty
- I added this awesome favicon :)
- I ported the keyboard shortcuts to the Mac:
whatever you were able to do with
ctrlnow is also available with
- when you boot nikki, now, you will be able to see it running
under the name
nikkiin the process’ list (try a
ps -ef | grep nikki)
- you can customize the mappings for syntax highlighting by adding
them in your
Contextually, I released
v0.16.5, so simply run an
npm update -g nikki and enjoy this bunch of new things!